风月俏佳人对白 “风月俏佳人”经典中英双语对白
本片是朱莉娅·罗伯茨的成名作,是一部典型的讲述出身经历低俗的女子如何与身份悬殊的男人相遇相爱结婚的现代灰姑娘故事,成为了一代经典力作。
-It's just that, uh, very few people surprise me. 我想说很少有人能使我受惊
-Yeah, well, you're lucky. Most of'em shock the hell outta me. 你真幸运 是个人就能吓我
-You're watching. 你要看吗
-I'm going. 我就走
-Hello. 喂
-Never ever pick up the phone. 千万不要接电话
-Then why are you calling me? -Did you buy clothes today? 那你为什么给我打电话
-What, you're not comin'up to the door? 你怎么不到房间来接我
-This isn't a date. It's business. 这不是约会 这是工作
-I'll meet you in the lobby, but only 'cause you're payin' me to. 我在大厅等你 是因为你付钱给我
-Get her back for me, please. 再给我接过去
-Hello. 喂
-I told you not to pick up the phone. 我告诉过你别接电话
-Then stop callin' me. 那你就别再打电话
Sick. 有病
-What is wrong with you? Come on, Edward! I gave you ten years! 你到底是怎么了 我为你干了十年
I devoted my whole life to you! 我把一生都献给你了
-That's bullshit. This is such bullshit! 胡说八道 那全是胡说八道
It's the kill you love, not me! 你喜欢的是屠杀 不是我
And I made you a very rich man doing exactly what you loved! 你喜欢为我干 是因为我使你成了一个非常富有的人
It must be difficult to let go of something so beautiful. 放弃这么美的东西一定很困难
When I was a little girl, 当我还是一个小姑娘的时候
my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. 每次我做错事 妈妈就会把我锁在阁楼上
And I would...I would pretend I was a princess... 我就幻想 我是个公主...
trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. 被邪恶的皇后关在塔楼上
And then suddenly, this knight... 突然 来了一个骑士...
on a white horse, with these colours flying, 骑着一匹白马 身后彩云缭绕
would come charging up and draw his sword. 他举起手 拔出长剑
And I would wave, and he would climb up the tower and rescue me. 我向他挥手 他就爬上塔楼 把我救了出来
But never, in all the time... 在我的梦想中...
that I had this dream, did the knight say to me, 从来没有过一次是骑士对我说
"Come on, baby. I'll put you up in a great condo." "来吧 宝贝 我送你到一个豪华公寓去"
-So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her? 骑士爬上去救出公主后 发生了什么?
-She rescues him right back. 她也救了他
够老了,之前都怀疑自己到底有没有看过了,还是只是以前听过疯狂英语的磁带而已。。。