信条中的经典台词

2023-12-24 14:45   geyange.com

《信条》金句

今天才补完信条,很多很喜欢的句子要抄下来呀。尼尔真的是小天使呜呜呜呜呜!

We live in a twilight world.

And there are no friends at dusk.

这世间暮色四合,黄昏之时无故人。

Welcome to the afterlife.

欢迎来到来世。

We all believe we’d run into the burning building. But until we feel that heat, we can never know.

我们都相信自己会救焚拯溺。但除非直面水深火热,否则无人知晓。

Don’t try to understand it. Feel it.

别试着理解,要去感受。

How would you like to die?

你想怎么死?

Old.

老死。

A temporal pincer movement.

时间钳形攻势。

What’s happened’s happened.

发生的事已经发生了。

The policy is to suppress.

规定就是不能说。

Who’s policy?

谁规定的?

Ours, my friend.

我们啊,朋友。

Ignorance is our ammunition.

无知是我们的武器。

Standard operating procedure.

标准行动程序。

You see, Tenet wasn’t founded in the past.

It will be founded in the future.

你要知道,信条组织不是在过去建立,而是将在未来成立。

Knowledge divided, my friend.

天机不可泄露,我的朋友。

Posterity.

未来的人。

Look in my eyes.

看着我的双眼。

Which do you see?

你看到什么?

Despair.....or anger?

绝望……还是愤怒?

I am not the woman who could find love for you even though you scarred her on the inside.

我不是被你伤透了心却仍忍声吞气爱着你的女人。

I am the vengeful bitch you scarred on the outside.

我是被你射伤,存心要报复的悍妇。

No one who’s seen this leaves the field.

看到这玩意的人都不能活着离开。

Alright.

好吧。

We hide it.

我们把它藏起来。

We end our lives.

然后再自我了断。

That’s the only way to be sure.

这是万无一失的方法。

As to when.....

至于何时自杀……

Maybe that’s every man’s decision to make for himself.

就让每个人自行决定吧。

You’re not gonna kill us?

你不会杀死我们?

If I ever find you, I will.

我找到你们就会。

But you won’t look too hard.

但你不会努力找吧?

Yes, I will.

当然会。

Ives!

艾佛斯!

Wait.

等等。

Are you really going back in?

你真的要再回去?

I’m the only who could’ve got the door open in time, right, Ives?

只有我能及时把门打开,对吧,艾佛斯?

I don’t know any locksmiths as good as you.

没有比你更懂行的锁匠了。

See?

看见没?

That’s me in there, again.

我必须再回去。

Weaving another past in the fabric of this mission.

为了这项任务编织另一段过往。

We just saved the world. Can’t leave anything to chance.

我们才刚拯救世界。不能留下任何风险。

But can we change things if we do it differently?

若是改变做法,结果会有所不同吗?

What’s happened’s happened. Which is an expression of faith in the mechanics of the world. It’s not an excuse to do nothing.

发生过的事已经发生了。这是对这个世界运作的信念。而不是袖手旁观的借口。

Fate?

命运?

Call it what you want.

随你怎么说。

What do you call it?

你会怎么说?

Reality. Now let me go.

现实。让我走吧。

Hey, you never did tell me who recruited you, Neil.

你一直没说是谁找你来的,尼尔。

Haven’t you guessed by now? You did. Only not when you thought.

你到现在都还没猜到?是你啊。只是跟你原来想的不一样。

You have a future in the past. Years ago for me. Years from now for you.

你在过去有个未来。对我来说是多年前,对你来说是多年后。

You’ve known me for years?

你认识我很多年了?

For me, I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship.

对我来说这是一段美好友情的结束。

But for me, this is just the beginning.

但对我来说,这只是开始。

We get up to some stuff. You gonna love it. You’ll see. This whole operation is a temporal pincer.

我们携手干了一番事业。你一定会喜欢的,我保证。整项任务都是时间钳形攻势。

Whose?

谁的?

Yours. You are only half way there. I’ll see you at the beginning, friend.

你的。你才完成一半。我会在一开始见你。

I have to tie up the loose ends.

我必须清理善后。

That was never your job.

那从来都不是你的责任。

Then whose was it?

那是谁的责任?

Mine. I realized I wasn’t working for you. We’ve both been working for me.

我的。原来我不替你工作,我们一直都在替我工作。

I am the protagonist.

我才是主人翁。

Then you’d better tie up those loose ends.

那你最好赶快清理善后。

Mission accomplished.

任务完成。


文章版权声明:除非注明,否则均为格言阁原创文章,转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处。
取消