capernaum电影简介英语【精选】
1. -Why do you want to accuse your parents?
-For bringing me into the world.
你为什么想指控你的父母?
因为他们把我带到了这个世界。
2. Stop it! I’ve had enough of your whining!
够了,我真他妈受够了!
3. Have you considered it might not be our fault?
你有没有想过也许这一切并不是我们的错?
4. I was born this way, raised this way, how have I done wrong?
我就是这样被养大的,我有什么错?
5. If I’d had choices, I might be better than all of you!
我要是有得选,我会比你们所有人都好。
6. People spit on me in the street. They treat me like an animal. I never asked for any of this. They told me, “You’re not a man if you have no children.” “Children will be your backbone.” But they broke my back, then broke my heart. I curse the day I got married. How did I sink to this misery?
我走在街上都会被唾沫淹死。没人把我当人看。但我也没得选。他们说要是没有孩子,你就算不上男人。孩子会是你的支柱。但为了他们我搞伤了背,还被伤透了心。我当年就不该结婚,就不会有这么多的痛苦和麻烦。
7. I keep telling you, your son was born dead. He doesn’t exist. Even a bottle of ketchup has a name. With date of manufacture and expiry.
我一直跟你说,你的孩子生下来就死了,从没存在过。那怕一瓶番茄酱也有个名字,还有生产日期和保质期。
8. -You started moving?
-Yes, like him, in the trenches.
你四处为家?
是的,就跟他在战壕里一样。
9. In my place, you would have hung yourself!
如果你是我,你没准早上吊了!
10. They’re my children. Nobody has a right to judge me. I am my own judge.
他们都是我的孩子,轮不到别人指责我。
11. -When God takes something, he offers something in return.
-What did he offer you?
-I’m pregnant. You’ll have a brother or sister.
-I feel sick.
当上帝带走一样东西时,就会用另一样补偿你。
他们用什么补偿你了?
我怀孕了,你会再有个弟弟或者妹妹。
真恶心。
12. I’d want adults to listen to me. I want adults who can’t raise kids not to have any. What will I remember? Violence, insults or beatings, hit with chains, pipes, or a belt? The kindest words I heard were “get out son of a whore!” “Bug off, piece of garbage!”
我希望大人们能听我说,我希望养不起孩子的大人不要生孩子。关于童年,我日后能记住的只有暴力,辱骂,殴打,链子、水管、皮带打在身上的感觉。他们说过最好听的话是:“兔崽子滚出去!”“让开,废物!”
13. Life is a pile of shit. Not worth more than my shoe. I live in hell here. I burn like rotting meat. Life is a bitch. I thought we’d become good people loved by all. But God doesn’t want that for us. He’d rather we be washrags for others. The child you’re carrying will be like I am.
生活根本就全是虱子,破鞋都比它华美。我活在地狱里,不过是生活里煎熬的一块烂肉。生活是个千人骑万人乘的泼货。我以为我们会成为好人,被人爱戴,可上帝根本不希望我们能被人爱,他希望我们是别人家的脏抹布,你现在怀着的孩子也会变成我这样。
14. -Zain, what do you want from you parents?
-I want them to stop having kids.
-Louder.
-I want them to stop having kids.
赞恩,你希望你父母怎么做?
我希望他们不要再生了。
大声点。
我希望他们不要再生了。
15. -Smile, Zain.
-It’s a passport photo, not a death certificate!
笑一笑,赞恩。
这是拍护照,不是拍遗照。