指环王经典台词myprecious【精选】
指环王经典台词 中英,《指环王》又称《魔戒》,电影由J.R.R.托尔金于二战时期创作的小说《魔戒》所改编。
指环王经典台词 中英:
1:I am no nobody's side,because nobody is on my side.
我不站在任何人那一边,因为没有人站在我这一边。
2:把手握紧,里面什么也没有;把手放开,你得到的是一切。
There is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.
3:I would rather share on lifetime with youthan face all the ages of this world alone.
我宁愿和你共度凡人短暂的一生也不愿一个人看尽这世界的沧海桑田。
4:如果你能征服你的恐惧,代表你可以战胜死亡。
Conquer your fear, and I promise you'll conquer death.
5:That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。
6:一只环控制他们全体,一只环判决他们。一只环将他们全带走,并在黑暗中捆住他们。
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them all, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
7:can't carry it for you , but I can carry you .
人生永远也不会结束,死亡只是另一种人生。
8:The dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark!
历史成为了传说,传说变成了神话。
9:Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
即使是最微不足道的人也能够改变未来的进程。
10:One honest voice can be louder than a crowd.
一个诚实的声音胜过众口多言。
11:Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有的人把一生浓缩在一分钟里过了。
12:Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
要亲近你的朋友,但更要走近你的敌人。
13:Happy families are all alike;every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。
14:Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.
救人一命即拯救全世界。
15:This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次
16:Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱情意味着你永远不需要说"对不起"
17:He's my second cousin once removed on his mother's side and my third cousin twice removed on his father's side, if you follow me.
从他母亲那边算起他是我隔了一代的表叔,我从他父亲那边算起是他隔了两代的表侄,如果你能听明白的话。
18:I can`t carry it for you , but I can carry you
我不能替你背负它,但我可以背负你!
19:The world is changed...I feel it in the water...I feel it in the earth.I smell it in the air.
世界正在改变……我觉得它在水里……我觉得它在地球。我可以在空气中闻到味道。
20:That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。
21:So much death. What can Men do against such reckless hate?
这么多的死亡,人类该怎么对抗这不顾后果的憎恨?
22:Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them.
和我一起冲出去,冲出去正面迎敌。
23:My precious!
我的宝贝!
24: A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day.
或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊,但今天决不会这样。
25:I wish none of this had happened.
我真希望这一切都没有发生。
26:War will make corpses of us all.
战争之中无人能幸免于难。
27: Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
纵使你太年轻不明白为什么,但是我想我明白了。
28:Come on, Mr Frodo. I can't carry it for you… but I can carry you. Come on!
我们走吧。我不能替你戴着戒指,那就让我背你上路吧。走!
29:This day we fight!
今天我们誓死奋战!
30:I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something.
我现在明白了。这些故事里的主角有很多机会半途而废,但是他们并没有。他们决定勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。
指环王介绍:
《指环王》(The Lord of the Rings),又称《魔戒》,是指由彼得·杰克逊指导的三部奇幻史诗电影:《护戒使者》、《双塔奇兵》及《王者归来》。影片是以J.R.R.托尔金于二战时期创作的小说《魔戒》而改编成剧本。(国内引进电影时以《指环王》作译名,而如今书籍出版社通常译作《魔戒》。两个译名均译自“The Lord Of The Rings”,但国内常以此区分电影与原著)。
电影大致依循小说的主线故事,但也加入了一些新元素及一些偏离原著的情节。尽管关于魔戒的故事仅是中土神话的一小部分,且影片较大幅度简化了原著剧情,但影片仍还原了磅礴而史诗的中土世界。
影片共耗时七年,影片三部曲总长度10小时01分钟。加长版长度12小时06分钟
影片共获国际奖项351项,提名284项(IMDB统计),包括17项奥斯卡金像奖。同时《王者归来》以荣获11项金像奖的成绩与《宾虚》及《泰坦尼克号》并列成为了奥斯卡影史上获奖最多的影片。