英语经典语句带翻译(50句经典的英语电影台词及翻译)
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15. "E.T, phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mr. Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
试译: 哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
27. I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
试译:我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30. I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31. After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
32. I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
33. I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
34. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
35. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
36. We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
37. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
38. Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
39. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
40. You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
41. There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
42. A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
43. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
44. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
45. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
46. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
47. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
48. Wait a minute,wait a minute .You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
49. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
50. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)