复仇者联盟台词中英对照 复仇者联盟台词大全

2023-03-16 03:10   geyange.com

复仇者联盟台词中英对照

1、Sir, evacuation may be futile.

长官,疏散人群怕是徒劳。

2、Where are the energy levels now?

现在它的能量等级呢?

3、Okay, let’s go. No, leave it. Go!

好,快走吧,别管了,快走!

4、As of right now, we are at war.

这意味着,战争开始了。

5、Up in his nest, as usual.

跟平时一样,窝自己巢里。

6、Sir, please put down the spear.

先生,请放下你的长矛。

7、I still need that. This doesn’t have to get any messier.

我需要它,我们不必把这事儿闹大。

8、Of course it does. I’ve come too far for anything else.

当然要,我远道而来,就为了它。

9、I am Loki, of Asgard. and I am burdened with glorious purpose.

我是从阿斯加德神域来的洛基,我肩负光荣的使命。

10、I come with glad tidings of a world made free.

我可是带着好消息来的,要建立一个不被束缚的世界。

11、Once you accept that, in your heart, you will know peace.

摆脱了它,你才能真正体会到,什么才是平静。

12、You really think I’m pretty?

你真的觉得我漂亮吗?

13、Freedom is life’s great lie.

自由是弥天大谎。

14、- Who’s that?  – They didn’t tell me.

他是谁?  – 他们没告诉我

15、We should tell them to go back to sleep?

那难道让他们坐这儿等?

16、- Is that supposed to be funny?  – No, it’s not funny at all.

- 会是虚惊一场吗?  – 不,看起来不妙。

17、I gave you this detail,so you could keep a close eye on things.

我把你带来,是为了让你凑近看个究竟。

18、If there was any tampering, sir, it wasn’t at this end.

如果真有什么人在搞鬼 肯定不在这一端。

19、Yeah, the Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right?

这个魔方就是通往宇宙另一端的大门,对吗?

20、And the humans, what can they do but burn?

至于人类,除了灰飞湮灭,还能有什么下场?

21、They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!

他们拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他们!

22、I know how you wanted this evening to go.

我知道你今晚打的什么主意。

23、I’ve got Stark. You get the big guy.

钢铁侠我搞定,你搞定另一个。

24、He has a fever and he’s moaning。

他发了高烧,不断叫唤。

25、Is there anything we know for certain?

我们现在知道些什么?

26、I assume the whole place is surrounded.

我猜这儿已经被包围了吧。

27、Is she a spy, too? They start that young?

她也是特工吗? 这么早就入伙了?

28、Doctor, we’re facing a potential global catastrophe.

博士,我们正面临全球性的灾难。

29、I’m sorry. That was mean. I just wanted to see what you’d do.

抱歉 刚刚失态了,我只是想看看你的反应。

30、This is out of line, Director. You’re dealing with forces you can’t control.

这已经越界了,指挥官,你在和无法控制的力量打交道。

31、Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

不到地球毁灭那一刻,我们都得做好本职工作。

32、If we can’t control the Tesseract’s energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.

如果我们无法控制宇宙魔方的能量,逃到天涯海角也躲不了。

33、We prepared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space.

这不正是我们需要的吗,博士,掌握宇宙的能量。

34、You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?

你打过仗吗,议员? 真枪实战?

35、Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.

那你应该出去转转,开心点,看看世界。

36、Yeah, you say “peace”, I kind of think you mean the other thing.

说得好 “平静”,我觉得你说反了吧。

37、The famous Black Widow,and she turns out to be simply another pretty face.

大名鼎鼎的黑寡妇,也就是个花瓶而已。

38、Look, you can’t pull me out of this right now.

听着,我现在抽不出身。

39、Call your mom. Can you bunk over?

问问你妈,你能不能跟我姓?

40、You’re saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?

你是说阿斯加德神域已经向我们宣战了吗?

41、He can’t be working alone. What about the other one?

他不可能单独行动,他的同伙呢?

42、I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I’ve had my fill.

我睡了70年了,长官,已经睡够了。

43、The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.

宇宙魔方可能是开启无尽能源的钥匙。

44、There’s a lot we’ll have to bring you up to speed on,if you’re in.

如果你加入的话,得给你补补功课了。

45、At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

超乎我的想象,这不太可能。

46、The portal is collapsing in on itself. We’ve got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.

通道正在崩坏,两分钟内再不走我们就得丧命于此。

47、- We need you to come in.  – Are you kidding? I’m working.

- 我们需要你 - 开什么玩笑? 我在工作。

48、I’m in the middle of an interrogation. This moron is giving me everything.

审问正进行到一半,这白痴全盘托出。

49、Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.

科尔森,你知道钢铁侠已经对我失去信任了。

50、Pepper, you’re killing me. The moment, remember?Enjoy the moment.

小辣椒,真煞风景,当下,记得吗?活在当下。

51、Mr Stark, we need to talk.You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.

斯塔克先生,我们得谈谈,你现在看到的是本人的全息影像。

52、The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought. And I didn’t even qualify.

复仇者计划已经废弃了,我以为,而且你们还看不上我

53、Apparently I’m volatile, self-obsessed, don’t play well with others.

显然 我这人善变又自恋,不适合团队合作。

54、That I did know. This isn’t about personality profiles any more.

这个我倒是知道,这事已经不关乎你的性格了。

55、Let them gird themselves. I will lead them in the glorious battle. 

稍安勿躁,待我引领他们打响光荣战争。


文章版权声明:除非注明,否则均为格言阁原创文章,转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处。

最近更新

站长推荐

猜你喜欢

标签列表

取消