《西部世界》电影
1.爱情总是要花钱买的,区别在于,小姐是明码标价挂在门前的。
you are always pay for love ,the differences is whores costs are fixed and posted right there on the door.
2.真爱总是值得等待的。
real love is always worth waiting for .
3.七宗罪唯一的问题就在于还不够多。
The thing wrong with the seven deadly sins is that there are not more of them.
4.私人问题是讨好人的小手段。
personal questions are an ingratiating scheme.
5.人们说“有朝一日”的时候,其实意思就是“永不”。
“someday”sounds a lot like the thing people say when they actually mean “never”.
6.伟大的艺术家总是将自己藏于作品中。
Great artist always hid themselves in their work.
7.一知半解比一无所知更痛苦。
half is worse than none at all.
8.当你到达了顶端,就只剩一个方向可走。
when you have reached the top,there is only direction you can go.
9.这残暴的欢愉,终将以残暴结束。
These violent delights have violent ends.
10.当你受尽煎熬的时候,你才是最真实的。
when you are suffering,that is when you are the most real.
11.万物皆有定数。
things will worked out the way they are meant to.
12.魔鬼是杀不死的。
the devil can't be killed.
13.永远不要相信我们,我们只是人类。
never place your trust in us,we're only human.
14.永远不要开始你不愿意结束的东西,如果你无论如何都会被干翻,就选择有钱可赚的那种吧。
never start something you're not willing to finish,and if you are getting fucker either way,go with the lucrative version.
人类的智慧就如同孔雀的羽毛,极尽炫耀,只是为了吸引异性。所有的艺术和文字作品,比如莫扎特,威廉.莎士比亚和米开朗基罗,还有帝国大厦,都是精心策划的求偶仪式。也许这都无所谓。我们用最基本的动机,得到了数之不尽的收获。但是孔雀终究无法飞翔。活在肮脏的环境,啄食秽物里的蛆虫。却还以华丽的美貌安慰自己。
我逐渐开始认为 意识过剩是一种负担 太过沉重 我们必须将他们身上多余的去除。
The human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building, just a elaborate mating ritual... But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its great beauty. I have come to think of so much of consciousness as a burden, a weight, and we have spared them that. Anxiety, self-loathing, guilt.
"One man's life or death were but a small price to pay for the acquirement of the knowledge which I sought, for the dominion I should acquire."